Valentine’s Day is coming up and here are a few ideas of things you can do in Georgia for
Valentine’s Day with your loved one.
This article will discuss several Valentine’s Day options for couples looking to get away or stay
close to home. Valentine’s Day is on February 14th, but it doesn’t have to be a holiday only for
romantic partners. If you are having issues deciding where to go for Valentine‘s Day in Georgia,
look no further!
This day can be a great excuse to get away from Valentine’s day stress and Valentine’s day
pressures of Valentine’s day gifts, instead, go for a road trip, visit new places or get to try out
Invite a friend or loved one to share the experience with you, here are some ideas of things to
do in Georgia, that you may be interested in trying out:
- The Valentine Creeper Bus is Valentine’s trip from Athens to North Georgia. This
Valentine’s Day tour includes a day on the town in LaFayette, where couples can spend
Valentine’s Day exploring local shops and tasting new foods together.
- Valentine’s weekend offers lots of new and old Valentine’s traditions. One Valentine’s
Day tradition is Valentine sleigh-rides, which are offered in north Georgia by Chastain
Horse and Carriage.
- Valentine’s day can also be spent trying something new; for example, some people visit
local wineries to sample some of the finest wines. The Valentine’s Day Wine-tasting
Valentine’s weekend trip is a great way to enjoy Valentine’s day with your special
- These Valentine’s Day ideas are only the tip of the iceberg for great Valentine’s Day trips
and activities in Georgia.
Valentine’s day places to visit and events taking place around the state. Here is a shortlist:
- Atlanta Valentine’s Singles Event at Cabaret Royale, Friday, February 13th from 7:30 p.m to
- Valentine’s Day at the High Museum, Saturday, February 14th from 3:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m.
- Valentine’s Day on Ice at Atlantic Station, Saturday, February 14th from 1:00 p.m.
- Valentine’s Day Comedy Show at Atlanta Improv, Saturday, February 14th from 7:00 pm to
- Valentine’s Day Miracle Movie Event, Sunday, February 15th from 1:30 p.m.
- Valentine’s Dinner Cruise on the Spirit of Atlanta, Thursday, February 12th from 5:30 p.m.