Top Beach Towns Within Driving Distance of Savannah
Savannah is centrally located near so many great beaches. It’s time to start planning a few beach adventures this summer once school is out and before the summer travel rush. Savannah Car Rentals can help you get there with one of our affordable low-mileage, late-model Nissan rentals.
Consider one of the following top beaches within driving distance of Savannah for your early summer trip:
Beaches for Your Next Road Trip
- Hilton Head, SC: Just 45 minutes away from Savannah, Hilton Head is famous for its beautiful Lowcountry beaches and golf courses. Enjoy views of the lighthouse and experience the wildlife of Pinckney National Wildlife Refuge nearby.
- Augustine, FL: About two hours, 45 minutes south of Savannah is the historic town of St. Augustine. In addition to the white sandy beaches, tour the Castillo de San Marcos and appreciate beautiful Spanish architecture throughout the city.
- Outer Banks, NC: Almost eight hours north of Savannah are the Outer Banks of North Carolina. These beaches are barrier islands off of North Carolina’s coast; while there, check out Cape Hatteras and historic Roanoke Island.
- Destin, FL: If you’re looking for a Gulf beach, Destin is seven hours southwest of Savannah. A popular beach town, Destin offers golf courses, white sandy beaches, and the Destin Harbor Boardwalk.
- Tybee Island, SC: Lastly is our very own Tybee Island, just a half hour or so from Savannah. In addition to beautiful beaches, touring the Tybee Island Light Station and Museum is a favorite local attraction.
Savannah Car Rentals Can Get You There!
Savannah Car Rentals can help you get to your next beach adventure safely and affordably. Rent from any one of our convenient locations in Savannah, Hinesville, or Statesboro. One of our low-mileage, late-model Nissans can get you to the sand and surf comfortably, whether you need a compact car or SUV.
Students can enjoy a 10% discount, and active duty military may waive the security deposit. Savannah Car Rentals looks forward to getting you to the beach this summer!